War On Cancer is a Stockholm-based tech startup that aims to radically improve the mental health of everyone affected by cancer. The first step towards achieving that has been to create the social media app; War On Cancer. We’re now in search of our second community manager which will play an invaluable part in making sure that our community feels safe, welcomed and heard.
Our second Community Manager will be responsible for the bridge between our brand and the community we’ve created, in our app. You will be a true brand’s ambassador, engaging with potential users and building relationships with existing ones, making sure the community feels heard and seen and representing the voice of the community internally. You’ll manage the day to day operations of our local community managers who work remotely and ensure that they are engaging with the community according to set brand strategy.
Your experience, in short:
* You’ve worked in similar roles previously or at least 5 years experience as a community manager at another B2C tech company.
* You have worked with the best community management tools and will be able to recommend, implement and automate and scale the community managers’ works.
* You’ve managed community managers who work remotely.
* You’ve represented the voice of the community to internal stakeholders and reported on key insights to product teams.
* You’ve created engaging campaigns and content which have engaged the community successfully, digitally as well as offline.
* You’ve experience in structuring work methodologically and according to agile ways of working and by now you’ve worked up a leadership style which builds on leading by example, while empowering, motivating and guiding your team.
* You’ve gathered experience from working with digital support and have created smooth FaQ and QnA experiences.
* Fluency in English is a must but if you know any of these languages (German, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish) that’d be great.
Does this sound like an exciting adventure for you to hop on?
Then don’t hesitate to send your CV to Anusha and she’ll get back to you.