War On Cancer is a Stockholm-based impact tech start-up which aims to radically improve the mental health of everyone affected by cancer. The first step towards achieving that has been to create the social media app; War On Cancer. We’re now in search of our content product (copywriter) which will play an invaluable part of growing our user base through organic traffic and be a key person in representing in our product team, while belonging to the Brand & Marketing team.
What you love to do:
Writing and producing content. Creating content in written formats, long or short, make you thrive! So, blog posts optimised for search engines, push notifications focusing on engagement, fine-tuning in-app messaging, creating captivating content for newsletters – it’s all yours to explore. And when you do it you love to A/B/C test your work out before scaling it. And who knows, sometimes when there’s time over you would be keen on exploring creating video content, producing a podd and working closely with our user research specialist and community manager to figure out what our users need/want and crave more of from us.
- Project leading our concept of “verified blog posts”
- Writing blog posts connected relevant to cancer
- In-app messaging and copywriting
- Spreading the word about your work: linking your blog posts on external communities and forums
- App Store and Google Play optimisation.
- Managing our notifications channel
- Project leading our influencer stories
- Email programs for registered users, segmented for patients, loved ones, partners and collaborations.
Is this you?
Let us know by emailing your CV to Anusha and she’ll get back to you.