War On Cancer is a Stockholm-based tech startup which aims to radically improve the mental health for everyone affected by cancer. The first step towards achieving that has been to create the social media app; War On Cancer. We’re now in search of a graphic designer, which will play an invaluable part in creating the visual identity of the War On Cancer brand while belonging to the Brand & Marketing team.
What you do:
You’ll be one of the first joining the brand and marketing team so our graphic designer thrives in an environment that is fast-moving, continuously evolving and where a lot of freedom is given. You’ll be part of fine-tuning our brand guidelines, ensuring we are creating the visual identity which we aim to fuel, you’ll create visual concepts suitable for marketing campaigns, develop design assets for marketing, such as social media posts, advertising, presentations, illustrations, animations, brochures, event material (digital and print), offline marketing assets but also motion content. You’ll be working closely with our Content Producer, Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Head of Brand and our co-founders, but also syncing with the product design team to ensure consistency and alignment as you, too, passionately feel that streamlined brand experience is super important.
Your background, in short:
* About 5 years’ experience of graphic design either in-house or at an agency
* Experience working within brand guidelines, in marketing or advertising design and understand how to visually communicate a brand which stands out and resonates with our target audience.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (such as InDesign for print); Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects
* Experience in Sketch
* Understanding of all elements of the on and off-line marketing mix
* Motion design and editing skills
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal and history of working closely with internal stakeholders
* Ability to prioritise work efficiently, always ensuring deadlines are met.
* Experience working methodologically and in a structured way to maximise efficiency.
Is this you?
Send your CV and portfolio to Anusha and she’ll get back to you.