Introducing ‘Topics’ It’s World Cancer Day today. February 2020, and we have App Updates from War On Cancer app!
We’ve just released a new version of the app and if you update your app today you’ll be able to find our latest feature ‘Topics’ available to explore. Topics are micro-groups, micro-communities, where you can connect and find others that care about the same topics as you. Connect through topics pages such as “mental health” to find and learn from others. Share your milestones through the topics area “milestones.” Find others newly diagnosed through the topic page “Newly Diagnosed.” Read stories from others who’ve gone through e.g. breast cancer or why not share “Good Vibes” with others that understand and can relate.
Click here to try out topics
What else is new in the latest app updates from the War On Cancer app:
• You can now follow a Topic to see stories from that Topic in your Home Feed.
• We’ve improved the look and feel of the Discover Feed to make it feel fresh and more consistent with the rest of the app.
• The social signup and login experience now has an improved look and feel.
• Placeholder profile icons are more consistent throughout the app.
• We’ve also made many bug fixes & improvements!
War On Cancer app is a peer to peer social network/social media app. You should always seek advice from your medical professional prior to trying anything new, such as diet tips, exercise or alternative treatments.